Saturday, January 14, 2012

Eleven already???

So it is another Saturday that has seemed to pass me over and become another late Saturday night... or, "SAT-UR-NIGHT!" ..nah.. Last thing(s) I remembered was waking up to be lectured by my father, being told to do some yard work, using the computer for a short time, visiting my older brother, whom has now moved out of the house and now has a family of his own, and returning to once again use the computer.. I remember it being Seven o' clock when I came home. Currently I am thinking about my visit to my older brother's home. Often I choose not to go, but because my brother invited our parents, I decided to tag along for once. I had forgotten that I was hungry, but fortunately for me I was greeted with a tasty meal. Pizza from Costco and home cooked rice and beans. It was all good, complimented with sweet iced tea. When I left I was full. I really appreciate being able to eat such good food. I like pizza, but my favorite part of the meal was the beans and rice. By that point I had eaten too much for seconds. Because it is late, I must make my leave. I cannot completely focus on more complex matters with my current state. (In my mind, I imagine that my tone has abruptly shifted to one unfitting for the humble subject I have addressed. Apologies.. I need to get used to this.)

1 comment:

  1. Well, I probably fucked up on the verification, but I remember commenting about your awesome pizza and rice trip, bro.

    ReplyDelete