Tuesday, October 23, 2012

What can I even say?

It's been a little over four months since my last post, and it feels awful. I'm not really quite sure what happened to me but it seems as if I suddenly just dropped everything. I remember having plenty of subjects I wanted to talk about, but when I'd sit down to write about them my head would almost go blank and it became difficult to choose what words to type. At the time I made lots of drafts of my posts but everything else started calling for my attention and distractions were [and are] inevitable. (Yu-Gi-Oh! is a distraction itself from other more "important" things.)

Right now I am going through a very strange time. I'm not sure what to do or say and it's almost as if I've completely lost my sense of time. Even with all of drafts of card reviews I was writing out, I didn't feel like talking about cards. To make things worse, I haven't really been dueling lately. I haven't bought any new cards this year, I went months at a time without having a real duel, restructuring my decks feels like such a chore, and I just started logging back into Dueling Network, reluctantly.

Maybe I should take a break from talking about cards... or maybe I just got done doing that. I feel like talking about video games, though it might get a bit confusing for you guys. (This blog was originally intended for talking about Yugioh.)

I don't know what to say, but I can tell you that no one should allow themselves to become apathetic to the point where their lives lack direction and activity. That is all, for now.

1 comment:

  1. Talk about some video games. Give your opinion on something random, like I unno... Megaman? Dark Souls? I unno just a consideration.

    ReplyDelete