Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Making up for lost time

Hey guys, sorry about the lack of posts recently. My internet access has been cut off for the past four days, and I just barely gained connection again today. To make up for it I will be making four posts, excluding this one, to make up for the time that I lost. I hope that you will enjoy reading about more cards. To spice things up a little bit, I will share one of my favorite and effective card combos that I developed recently.

Hey guys, I am really sorry about my lack of posts recently. Last week my internet access was cut off and my entire flow has been disrupted. But now I am back in business. To make up for it I will be posting multiple posts until I have made up for days I missed. (This one will not count as one of the extra posts mentioned.) I hope you enjoy reading what I have to say about cards. To spice things up, soon I will be sharing a couple of my dueling combos. There is something to look forward too.

No comments:

Post a Comment